Zero Tolerance 0308 Pocket Folder Knife – Review
U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Zero Tolerance, a premium knife maker out of Oregon (and sister company to Kershaw Knives), has released the ZT 0308. The 0308 is designed for those who like their pocket folders to fully fill the hand. Let’s take a gander at the tech specs, then break it down.
Tech Specs, as per ZT:
- Blade Length: 3.75″ (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2″ (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9″ (24.1 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156″ (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Coyote Tan G10 with Bead Blasted Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195.6 g)
- Made in the USA
With an overall length of nearly 9″, the 0308 is indeed a hefty pocket folder. Call it a testament to good design, the shape of the 0308 when folded carries really well, and doesn’t feel nearly as large when stowed away in my pocket.
The pocket clip gives you reversible right or left hand carry, but only in tip-up orientation. If you’re into customizing your EDC blade, the 0308 is compatible with “many aftermarket pocket clips”, according to Zero Tolerance.
The G10 scales have a …Read the Rest