Posted October 12, 2017 10:02 pm by Comments

By David Merrill

vortex_housefire00

vortex_housefire00A normal winter night in January of 2016 for one RECOIL reader turned dangerous. The smell of smoke from the wood stove was normal in the house, but the stench of burning plastic wasn’t. He walked into a room just in time to see the breaker box throw a stream of sparks, and the house was evacuated. The fire would… more …Read the Rest

Source:: Recoil

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *