Colorado Springs, Colorado –-(Ammoland.com)- The SCTP, in conjunction with USA Shooting, announce the dates for the SCTP’s International Style National Championships to be held on July 24-29, 2017, in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
A limited number of rooms will be available for booking after March 1, but must be booked prior to June 15 at the Double Tree Hotel in Colorado Springs for this week-long event.
Four spots will be up for grabs on USA Shootings National Jr. Team as a result of scores shot at this tournament.
Registration will open on June 10 for all teams!
Schedule of events as follows:
- Monday July 24th – Open Training
- Tuesday & Wednesday July 25th/26th – Skeet Competition
- Thursday July 27th – Doubles competition and Open Bunker Training
- Friday & Saturday July 28th / 29th – Bunker Trap Competition
- Saturday July 29th at 6:00pm – Awards Banquet at the Double Tree Hotel
About Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation
The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) is 501(c)(3) public charity responsible for all aspects of the Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP) and Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP) across the United States. SCTP and SASP are …Read the Rest