WESTFIELD, Mass. -(Ammoland.com)- Savage Arms has great news for serious shooters who want more from their modern sporting rifles.
Its semi-automatic MSR 10 Long Range takes the popular AR-10 platform to new heights, offering greater performance, expanded caliber choices and a modern design, plus a full suite of custom upgrades packaged as standard features. Shipments of the new rifle have been delivered to dealers.
Initially chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win., the MSR 10 Long Range is built on a compact frame with a non-reciprocating side-charging handle.
It’s BLACKHAWK! two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment and Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock optimize the inherent accuracy of the upgraded Savage barrel, which features 5R rifling and a Melonite QPQ finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact AR-10 design
- Non-reciprocating side charging handle
- 308 Win. (1:10-inch 5R Right-hand Rifling) and 6.5 Creedmoor (1:8-inch Right-hand Rifling)
- Fluted heavy barrel with Melonite QPQ finish
- 9.75 pounds, 308 Win.; 10.0 pounds, 6.5 Creedmoor
- Custom forged upper/lower for unique look and compact size
- Free-float M-LOK rail
- Magpul PRS Gen3 buttstock
- BLACKHAWK! KNOXX AR Pistol Grip
- BLACKHAWK! two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment
In January 2018, MSR 10 Long Range will be available in the 6mm Creedmoor chambering.
Built on the 6.5 …Read the Rest