Polaris Introduces More Innovation with 2017 Off-Road Products
Minneapolis, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Polaris, the worldwide leader in off-road vehicles, is announcing 11 new models, several product enhancements, and a new, ground-breaking technology that will revolutionize the off-road riding experience.
The 2017 news stems from Polaris’ relentless pursuit of innovation, and its commitment to building the very best off-road solutions for its riders.
- The new, groundbreaking technology RIDE COMMAND is a unique solution that solves the most common experiential problems of off-road riding by connecting the disconnect. With the RIDE COMMAND app and an intuitive, weather-resistant RIDE COMMAND 7-in. (17.8-cm.) display, the system connects people to their machines and people-to-people for a more social off-road experience. RIDE
- COMMAND is available on the RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue Limited Edition.
- RANGER introduces the all-new flagship, the RANGER XP 1000, with the most-powerful engine ever in utility side-by-side and exclusive Three-Mode Throttle Control. For carrying more passengers,
- Polaris also is introducing the new RANGER CREW XP 1000. In addition, there are new models across every price point and consumer application.
- Polaris GENERAL answers the demands of consumers by introducing a new four-seat model and new features on its existing, …Read the Rest