The Official Overstreet Identification and Price Guide to Indian Arrowheads, 14th Edition
By Robert M. Overstreet; Edited by Sam W. Cox and Steven R. Cooper
United States -(AmmoLand.com)- For nearly three decades, the sole authoritative resource for experienced enthusiasts as well as beginning collectors of Indian arrowheads has been Robert M. Overstreet’s The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowhead Identification and Price Guide.
In his newly revised fourteenth edition of this revered standard, Overstreet takes readers on what he calls a “hands on, guided tour” of this exciting hobby.
Specifically, the book Overstreet Indian Arrowhead Identification and Price Guide contains:
- More than 12,000 actual-size photographs of arrowheads from all over the United States, including Alaska, covering hundreds of different point types
- A full color section with photographs of some of the finest points
- Special sections on how to grade, identify, and catalog points
- Revised pricing to reflect the current marketplace
- A large format featuring ten geographic sections
- An expanded tour of the Museum of Native American History
- An introduction to arrowhead hunter-collector “Turtleman,” who is the star of the Animal Planet TV series Call of the Wildman
- An inspiring look at several collectors …Read the Rest