Nevada Firearms Coalition November 2018 Candidate Endorsements
Nevada – -(AmmoLand.com)- The Second Amendment is too important to leave in the hands of just anyone. We vote for those we know will ensure our second amendment right remains intact as it currently stands. Your donations go a long way in helping us take proactive measures like these. Thank you.
Earlier this year we sent out a survey to every candidate in the race for all various seats available in the State of Nevada, from US Congress all the way down to city legislators, on their stance on gun legislation to certify that you know where they stand before you cast your vote. Using a letter-based rating system, we gave them grades from A to F if a response was given. If not, we marked them with a Failure to Respond (Ftr). We fielded more than 150 Ftr’s.
However, of those that did respond, the Nevada Firearms Coalition’s Political Action Committee endorsed 27 of these candidates.
These endorsed candidates include:
- Joyce Bentley, candidate for US House CD1
- Cresent Hardy, candidate for US House CD4
- Adam Laxalt, candidate for Nevada State Governor
- Michael Robertson candidate for Lieutenant Governor
- Barbara Cegavske, candidate for Secretary of State
- Wes Duncan, candidate for Attorney General
- Tiffany Jones, …Read the Rest