Munich Mass Murderer Lured Child Victims With Offers Of Free Food
By Bob Owens
The mall shooting in Munich was carried out by an 18-year-old German-Iranian Muslim who reportedly shouted out “Allah Akbar” during his attack that killed nine, but the media want you to know that this totally had nothing to do with terrorism at all.
The lone teenager who shot dead nine people and injured 27 others in Munich had researched school killing sprees and attempted to lure victims to the scene of his rampage with an offer of free food on social media, officials have said.
Police said the 18-year-old gunman, who opened fire at a crowded shopping centre and McDonald’s restaurant on Friday evening, had been raised in Munich and was still in full-time education.
They added that he had likely been in psychiatric care and there were indicators he had been treated for depression.
Robert Heimberger, a police investigator, said on Saturday it appeared the gunman had hacked a Facebook account and lured people to the shopping centre with an offer of free food.
The post, sent from a young woman’s account, urged people to come to McDonald’s at 4pm, saying: “I’ll give you something if you want, but not too expensive.”
“It appears it was prepared by the suspect and then sent …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms