Lionheart Industries Regulus Alpha Pistol ~ VIDEO Review
YouTube personality, Graham Baates, gives us a video review of the Lionheart Industries Regulus Alpha.
What is stated on the Lionheart Industries Regulus Alpha Pistol product page is the following:
- Tru-Axis Precision barrel in black, grey, or gold titanium nitride. Threaded or standard length
- 1911-style Novak sights. No more searching for options, there are plenty out there.
- Index notches on both sides of the frame. This greatly enhances grip repeat-ability.
- DA+ Indicator. Now knowing which mode the trigger is in can be determined at a glance.
- Elite Series Cerakote. A much higher-grade, tougher, and slicker coating.
- Double-Action Plus Trigger System. More on this is explained in the LH-9 article.
- 18-round extended magazines.
I hit the range with the Regulus Alpha for my standard battery of tests. Basic reliability consists of full-mag +1, shockingly still an indicator with today’s modern guns. From there we move to, “What’s for Dinner?” which tests the gun’s ability to feed and cycle with a variety of rounds from 165gr down to 65gr. Aluminum, Brass, and Steel casings, hollow points and full-metal jackets …Read the Rest