Judge Brett Kavanaugh an Exceptionally Qualified Nominee for the Supreme Court
Washington, DC – -(AmmoLand.com)- “Judge Kavanaugh has impeccable credentials, unsurpassed qualifications, and a proven commitment to equal justice under the law. … There is no one in America more qualified for this position, and no one more deserving” ~ President Donald J. Trump.
EXCEPTIONALLY QUALIFIED: Judge Kavanaugh’s extensive experience and credentials make him one of the most exceptionally qualified Supreme Court nominees in history.
- On the night of his nomination, USA Today reported that “[o]n paper … Kavanaugh may be the most qualified Supreme Court nominee in generations.”
- The American Bar Association unanimously gave him its highest rating: well-qualified.
- He has served on the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, often called the Nation’s “second highest court,” for more than 12 years.
- He has written more than 300 opinions and heard more than 2,000 cases.
- At least 13 of his opinions have been vindicated by the Supreme Court—an unparalleled record of influence and success across the ideological spectrum.
- He is a co-author of a leading book on judicial precedent, Law of Judicial Precedent, and has published nine articles in respected academic law journals.
- He has taught for more than a decade at the Nation’s …Read the Rest