On Wednesday, GLOCK announced two new lineups to their already amazing assortment: the GLOCK 48 and the GLOCK 43X.
For information on the 43X, click here.
GLOCK 48 Specs
- Length (Overall)** 185 mm | 7.28 inch
- Slide Length 174 mm | 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall) 28 mm | 1.10 inch
- Slide Width 22 mm | 0.87 inch
- Height incl.Mag. 128 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Polymer) 152 mm | 5.04 inch
- Line of Sight (Steel) 151 mm | 5.94 inch
- Line of Sight (GNS) 150 mm | 5.91 inch
- Trigger Distance** 67 mm | 2.64 inch
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
From GLOCK’s Website:
The G48 in caliber 9mm Luger is of similar length and height as the G19 but the width of the pistol is reduced for increased concealability and high carrying comfort. …Read the Rest
Source:: Concealed Nation