Ohio – -(Ammoland.com)- Many Ohio school districts have held town halls with citizens, parents, and school staff to discuss their security concerns.
Unfortunately, few of these events have included security and safety professionals, and many issues have gone unaddressed.
Now you are invited to hear from a panel of experts on this difficult and complex topic in a unique town hall event sponsored by Buckeye Firearms Foundation.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
5462 Center Street
Hilliard, OH 43026
- This is a FREE event open to the public.
A panel of experts on mass public killing, active killer response, and trauma medical care will discuss what schools, churches, and businesses can do to save lives.
The panel includes professionals from the fields of law enforcement, defensive training, trauma medicine, academia, insurance and school administration.
- Mr. John Benner – Lead Instructor TDI Ohio
- Dr. Richard Caster – Former Executive Director NASRO/OSBA Safety Consultant
- Dr. Brian Skinner – Wright State School of Medicine
- Mr. Ron Borsch – Researcher from PACT Consulting group (researcher on mass public killings)
- Dep. Quinn Cunningham – Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office (responder to Arapahoe school active killer)
- Mr. Jeff Staggs – Superintendent Newcomerstown Exempted
- Mr. Scott Davis – …Read the Rest