Les George is one of the biggest names in knife design. So when he designed a blade, Pro-Tech Knives produces it, and Wilson Combat adds its name to it, you know you have a winner — enter the Eagle Automatic.
- RELATED STORY: Rover: Wilson Combat’s New Fixed Blade Knife
The Wilson Combat Eagle Automatic is American made by Pro-Tech Knives of the finest materials like T-6 aluminum and 154-CM stainless blade steel and is an exacting automatic replica of our Eagle framelock tactical folder.
The coil fired, button lock automatic knife springs quickly into action with a practical shape and full size blade for maximum cutting performance. The starburst pattern handle is slim and easy to carry every day and is a perfect match to your Wilson Combat custom 1911.
A locking safety lever provides maximum security when needed.
- RELATED STORY: Defiant: Wilson Combat’s New Folding Blade
The Pro-Tech Eagle Automatic retails for $279.95 and is available now.
For more information on the Eagle Automatic and other products from Wilson Combat, please visit ShopWilsonCombat.com.
- Blade Steel: 154-CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 4 inches
- Blade Thickness: .125 inches
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum with Starburst Pattern
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
Source:: Tactical Life