Posted May 18, 2017 4:39 pm by Comments

By Ammoland

The Gun Collective

The Gun Collective

USA – -( Welcome back to The Legal Brief, the show where we CRUSH the various legal myths and misinformation surrounding various areas of the gun world. I’m your host Adam Kraut and today we are talking about who actually needs a federal firearms license or as we all know it an FFL.

A number of you have been asking for information related to FFLs. You want to know things like who needs them, the different kinds that exist and the process in obtaining them.

In order to keep things simple, for this episode, we are going to discuss who needs one. And this episode is not covering Curio and Relic licenses.

So you mosin nagant owners can keep on waiting.

Gun Control Act or GCA

The Gun Control Act or GCA requires that individuals who are engaged in the business of importing, manufacturing, or dealing in firearms be licensed. It also requires those who import or manufacture ammunition be licensed. Seems simple enough right? As always there is more to it than meets the eye. However, in the interest of streamlining the discussion, we are only going to discuss the license related …Read the Rest

Source:: AmmoLand

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *