#DIGTHERIG – Larry and his Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm in a Remora Holster
- Smith & Wesson MP Shield in 9mm, always chambered with Hornady Critical Defense rounds
- Remora sticky IWB holster
- Spare mag
- CRKT (Columbia River Knife and Tool) Ignitor w/spring assist
- NEBO Redline tactical light w/strobe
- CPL so I’m legal
- CCW membership card so I’m covered should the smelly hit the fan.
- NRA card so I’m reminded to keep the fight for the right alive.
For me the Shield is very easy to conceal with a narrow frame at just under 1”. Its comfortable to shoot with low recoil which translates into less fatigue at the range which in turn means more practice rounds and proficiency. Its been 100% reliable in practice with thousands of rounds without a fail to feed. Finally the Remora sticky holster is perfect for both tactical pant side pocket carry or IWB depending on my clothing choice.
Thanks guys…keep the postings and great articles coming!
Source:: Concealed Nation