Currently in-stock in both #7.5 shot and #4 buckshot, the Challenger Super Shortshells are an inch shorter than standard 12-gauge ammo.
The #7.5 shot Super Shortshells give reduced-recoil performance in break-action shotguns, and are great for clay targets, small pest control, and general plinking.
The #4 Buckshot Super Shotshells are perfect for increasing capacity in certain types of pump-action scatterguns, especially Mossberg Shockwave firearms.
Challenger Super Shortshells are attractively priced and are sold in the following quantities at Brownells.com:
- #105-003-534 #7.5 Shot, 20 Rounds. $9.99 retail
- #105-003-536 #7.5 Shot, 200 Rounds. $99.99 retail
- #105-003-535 #7.5 Shot, 300 Rounds. $146.99 retail
- #105-003-537 #4 Buckshot, 20 Rounds. $12.99 retail
- #105-003-539 #4 Buckshot, 200 Rounds. $126.99 retail
- #105-003-538 #4 Buckshot, 300 Rounds. $177.99 retail
Challenger Super Shortshells containing 12-gauge slugs will be available early 2019.
Reliable function in Mossberg 500, 590, 590A1, Shockwave and Maverick 88 pump-action shotguns requires the installation of the OPSol Mini Clip, sold separately.
To learn more about the Challenger Super Shortshells, visit www.Brownells.com
Serious About Firearms Since 1939, Brownells is the world’s leading …Read the Rest