Bernie Sanders on the 2nd Amendment: Register/Tax AR15 Rifles Like NFA Weapons ~VIDEO
Nevada – -(AmmoLand.com)- Patriots,
Bernie Sanders surged ahead in recent weeks in the race for the Democrat’s nomination for president, and, while NVFAC PAC is a state PAC and we don’t get involved in the federal election, as the Nevada Democratic Caucus approaches, we want to share with you where candidates stand on firearms and your 2nd Amendment rights. These will be the people setting the tone for the anti-firearms policies we will be opposing in this election and the next legislative session.
Bernie Sanders Vows to: (directly from his website)
Take on the NRA and its corrupting effect on Washington.
- Expand background checks.
- End the gun show loophole. All gun purchases should be subject to the same background check standards.
- Ban the sale and distribution of assault weapons. Assault weapons are designed and sold as tools of war. There is absolutely no reason why these firearms should be sold to civilians.
- Prohibit high-capacity ammunition magazines.
- Implement a buyback program to get assault weapons off the streets.
- Regulate assault weapons [meaning your common AR15] in the same way that we currently regulate fully automatic weapons — a system that essentially makes …Read the Rest