U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Factory SBR, 7.62 caliber, stamped receiver, short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 24×1.5mm right-hand threads, may ship with Bulgarian 4-piece or cone flash hider, black polymer ribbed handguards (PR-03 Picatinny Rail shown), stainless steel heat shield, left-side folding black polymer or metal stock, 2-stage trigger, cleaning rod, and scope rail.
- Factory SBR
- Special Edition, limited quantity production
- Custom made, close attention to every detail
Made to give a one-time opportunity to our most advanced collectors to own one of the most exceptional examples of finest Arsenal, Inc. products.
- caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- total length: 733 mm (28 7/8 in.)
- folded length: 492 mm (19 3/8 in.)
- barrel length: 216 mm (8 1/2 in.)
- rifling: 4 grooves
- twist rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
- weight w/o magazine: 2.79 kg (6.1 lbs.)
- muzzle velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
- effective range: 500 m (547 yds)
- maximum range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
- rear sight range: 500 m (547 yds)
- MSRP: $2495.00
Learn about all the Arsenal SLR-107UR SBR here.
ABOUT ARSENAL, INC.
Arsenal, Inc. is the exclusive licensed US manufacturer of the finest, most authentic firearms for Military, Law Enforcement, Sportsmen, Competition Shooters, Hunters, Collectors, as …Read the Rest