Posted February 23, 2015 11:09 am by Comments

By Steve Johnson

ros-kal

I am excited to announce that TFB will be interviewing Mr. Alexey Krivoruchko, the CEO of Kalashnikov Concern. This interview was made possible by the excellent public relations team at Rostec, the massive Russian State Corporation that either fully or partly owns many defense manufacturers, including a 51% stake in Kalashnikov (the other 49% is privately owned). Rostec’s […]

Read More …

The post YOUR Chance to Ask Kalashnikov & Rostec Questions appeared first on The Firearm Blog.

…read more

Via:: The Firearm Blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *