By Bob Owens
We’re discovering more about the Florida-born Islamic terrorist* and the attack he conducted against a gay club in the most deadly terrorist attack in the United States since 9/11.
- So far, 50 are reported killed and 53 people are reported injured. Those number are not final.
- The Islamist terrorist was killed by a SWAT team when they made entry three hours after the attack began.
- The terrorist’s father says that the terrorist became angry when he saw two gay men kissing in Florida several months ago.
- The lone-wolf terrorist pledged allegiance to ISIS, a Islamic terrorist organization known for particular brutality towards gays.
- The terrorist was married briefly to a woman from New Jersey, and that he savagely beat her for little to no reason.
- The terrorist was a licensed armed security guard in the state of Florida, and that he’d passed background checks.
- The FBI has investigated the terrorist in 2013 and 2014, but did not find evidence he’d committed any crimes at those times, and so closed their investigations.
- The terrorist was allegedly armed with an AR-15 rifle and a handgun during his attack.
- There were approximately 320 people inside the club when the attack began.
- A fast-thinking club security guard saved many lives …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms