By Bob Owens
According to the Huffington Post, you can wind up on terror watch lists for all sorts of stupid reasons, or no reason at all.
1. You could raise “reasonable suspicion” that you’re involved in terrorism. “Irrefutable evidence or concrete facts” are not required.
2. You could post something on Facebook or Twitter that raises “reasonable suspicion.”
3. Or somebody else could just think you’re a potential terror threat.
4. You could be a little terrorist-ish, at least according to someone.
5. Or you could just know someone terrorist-y, maybe.
6. And if you’re in a “category” of people determined to be a threat, your threat status could be “upgraded” at the snap of a finger.
7. Finally, you could just be unlucky.
The utterly arbitrary nature of the watch list criteria is a train wreck of idiotic proportions, proving yet again that to really screw things up, you need the federal government to get involved.
What do we know about the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack?
We know that the wife-beating 29-year-old Islamic terrorist Democrat first started raising alarms with threats of terrorist violence in high school, more than a decade ago, and that his Taliban-supporting father is very friendly with the Democrat Party.
We know he celebrated 9/11 …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms