The all-new DoubleStar ZERO Carbine is a rifle we expect to turn heads for the right reasons. It’s a no-nonsense build meant to be your “go-to” rifle in a SHTF situation.
FIRST LOOK: The Incredibly Well-Balanced DoubleStar ZERO Carbine
We got our first look at the DoubleStar ZERO Carbine at the 2018 Athlon Outdoors Rendezvous in Montana. It performed as advertised.
Tactical Life contributor Graham Baates said: “The phrase ‘everything you need with nothing you don’t’ comes to mind. The ZERO carbine has the right amount of features while still freeing up space; you know, space in the safe after it replaces a few of those overly specialized builds that just never seem to have a good use.”
Be sure to read Graham’s full review of the ZERO Carbine. Watch our video at the range in Montana above.
For more information, please visit Star15.com.
DoubleStar ZERO Carbine Specs
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Modes of Fire: Semi-Automatic
- Barrel Length: 16 inches
- Barrel Type: Wilson Air Gauged
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Sight/Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: Alpha AR Comp.
- Handguard: Cloak MLOK Handguard; 15.5 inches
- Charging Handle: Billet Backbone Charging Handle
- Fire Control Group: Standard Trigger Group
- Capacity: 30+1
- Buttstock: …Read the Rest
Source:: Tactical Life