Jacksonville, Florida-based BNTI ARMS, a manufacturer of small arms for vetted African armed forces, police and paramilitary units, as well as the U.S. market, has officially unveiled its new .308 BNTI ARMS Battle Rifle.
- RELATED STORY: 11 Weapons of the Special Operations Forces
The durable and reliable BNTI ARMS .308 Battle Rifle is loaded with top-shelf features, including a 16.5-inch Match Grade 416R stainless steel barrel with a 1:10 twist; precision-machined Mil-Spec forged lower and upper; 13.5-inch Battle Arms Development KMod rail; Magpul ACS stock; and much more.
“Our USA made firearms are of the highest quality and we build each firearm with the knowledge that it needs to be reliable, durable, and accurate as it will be saving lives and defending the freedom and way of life of the countries and people who depend on it,” said Jim Pledger, President of BNTI ARMS.
No word on the MSRP. See below for a breakdown of what this rifle offers.
.308 BNTI ARMS Battle Rifle Specifications
* Precision machined MIL-Spec forged 7075-T6 matched upper/lower receiver set with integral QD’s
* Receiver MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodized (Cerakote colors optional)
* 16.5″ Match Grade 416R stainless steel barrel with 1:10 twist
* VX308 Flash Hider BCP or …Read the Rest
Source:: Tactical Life