Tacprogear’s Tactical Rifle Case (TRC) line has been a major hit since its inception. TRC cases are a great solution for transporting sporting rifles or carbines of all shapes and sizes.
Due to its popularity, the company has gone ahead and released Gen 2 designs for the TRC line.
The TRC line includes several new features for Gen 2, including a loop for ID patches, an embroidered logo and redesigned TPG zipper pulls. Gen 2 improvements for the TRC line came from end-user feedback over the past years.
The Tactical Rifle Case, Gen 2 also features:
- Adjustable hook and loop retention straps to secure a weapon
- 0.5″ foam padded edges for shock absorption
- Two exterior 9″ W x 10.5″ H pockets with loop sided backing
- One zippered entry pocket
- One removable shoulder strap
- Two signature Tacprogear MOLLE Spines
- Dual carry handle with hook and loop closure
The Tactical Rifle Case, Gen 2 is available in 32″ and 40″ in Black, Coyote Tan and OD Green. The 32″ case measures 3″ D x 33″ W x 12″ H, while the 40″ case measures 3″ D x 41″ W x 12″ H. MSRP starts at $148.
- RELATED STORY: Lightweight Protection: Tacprogear’s Citadel Hard Armor …read more
Source:: Tactical Life