USA – -(Ammoland.com)- The Shooting Industry Masters Treasures and Traditions Auction is once again being hosted on GunBroker.com.
Held in conjunction with the 13th annual Shooting Industry Masters, this auction will raise money for NSSF’s First Shots program and USA Shooting. Last year, the Masters auction generated over $17,000 in support of the shooting sports.
“Thanks to our partnership with GunBroker.com and the generosity of manufacturers and custom gun makers, we’re looking to raise even more money for First Shots and the USA Shooting Team this year,” said Randy Molde, Masters chairman.
“The unique guns and one-of-a-kind custom items up for auction are sure to generate a flurry of bidding activity all the way to the end.”
There’s an impressive list of custom guns and more that will be featured on GunBroker.com’s Treasures and Traditions section:
- Auto-Ordnance/Kahr Arms 1921 Thompson .45 ACP with drum magazine and violin case
- Benelli Ultralight 12-, 20- and 28-ga. shotguns
- Lipsey’s Battle of New Orleans Kentucky rifle, a .50-caliber limited edition model
- Mag-na-port Custom Ruger Super Bearcat .22 LR with a Purdy Gear Holster
- Mag-na-port Custom S&W Performance Center Model 686 in …read more