The topic of carrying extra magazines has come up a lot over the years on Concealed Nation, and we always recommend having some extra rounds ready to go in case you ever need them. With that, there is a market for accessories to keep your extra mag(s) secure and easily accessible.
Today, we’re going to be taking a look at the Extra Carry, which has a fitting name for what it’s designed to do.
Let’s take a look at some points from their site on the Extra Carry:
1) Carry your spare magazine concealed in your pocket
2) Looks unassuming “like a pocket knife”
3) Securely locks in place
4) No exposed rounds to get dislodged or compromised by items in your pocket
5) Light weight and comfortable
5) Ambidextrous design
7) Fast access to your spare pistol magazine
8) Spare magazine located in the same place every time
9) Patent Pending and Made in the USA
10) ExtraCarry™ – Concealed Carry Mag Pouch
11) Made in the USA
12) Order With Confidence – 100% Money Back Guarantee
First, let’s take a look at the design, and how a Glock 26 magazine looks while sitting in place.
You can see that the construction is pretty beautiful and smooth, and the plastic they use …Read the Rest
Source:: Concealed Nation