By Rob Morse
U.S.A. -(Ammoland.com)- You’ve finally convinced me. You’re right. You shouldn’t get your concealed carry permit.
We’ve all heard the justifications. I was going to call them bad reasons or excuses, but that is judgemental. I’ll simply present the justifications we hear for not getting a concealed carry permit. You can decide for yourself if they are good reasons or bad.
- You don’t need to carry concealed because the police exist just to protect you.
- You don’t need a defensive tool because your significant other will always be there to ensure your personal security.
- Don’t get your carry permit now. Instead, you should wait for the politicians to pass constitutional carry in your state..and don’t travel to other states where you’d need a permit.
- You know other people who break the law and carry without a permit, so you should go ahead and do that too. They say that being a felon isn’t as bad as it used to be.
- You don’t want to get on a government list. In fact, you should probably stop giving money to the church, turn all your guns into the police, drop your membership in the NRA and change your political affiliation to Independent. While you’re …Read the Rest