By Bob Owens
A designated “event zone” extending for blocks around the facility holding the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer will allow lawful concealed carry, but will not allow the violent left-wing protesters who have been rioting outside presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s to carry so much as a large stick.
This week, the City of Cleveland and the Secret Service released a comprehensive list of items that will be banned from a broad area that stretches east to Cleveland State University, north to Burke Lakefront Airport, and west across the Cuyahoga River to West 25th Street.
- Here is a complete list of prohibited items:
- (1) Lumber larger than 2” in width and ¼” thick, including supports
- (2) Metal, plastic, or other hard material larger than ¾” thick and
1/8” in wall thickness including pipe and tubing;
- (3) Any air rifle, air pistol, paintball gun, blasting caps, switchblade
or automatic knife, knife having a blade two and one-half (2-1/2) inches in
length or longer, cestus, billy, blackjack, sword, saber, hatchet, axe, slingshot,
BB gun, pellet gun, wrist shot, blackjack, metal knuckles, nunchucks, mace,
iron buckle, axe handle, shovel, or other instrumentality used to cause
property or personal damage;
- (4) Any dangerous ordinance, weapon, or firearm that is prohibited
by the …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms