1. Criminals will always have guns, this is not about them.
2. Americans have a constitutional right to bear arms. Humans have a right to defend themselves. If we didn’t have the Second Amendment, we would create it.
3. You can’t control everything; but if it makes you feel better, go with a simple law preventing violent offenders from buying firearms. Make it “violent” offenders rather than “white collar” offenders, or most of Capitol Hill won’t be allowed to own them.
4. Get a gun, get legal, be responsible, trust yourself. Don’t trust yourself? Then don’t carry. But for God’s sake then, shut the f**k up about it, because that’s where your involvement ends.
– Lynne Russell in ‘Nothing to debate’: Second Amendment, legal gun in my purse saved our lives [at foxnews.com]
The post Quote of the Day: Lynne Russell For President Edition appeared first on The Truth About Guns.
Source:: Truth About Guns