New Study Reveals the Black Lives Matter Narrative is Grossly Deceiving
By Jenn Jacques
These stories of racial tension and all out war against the police are pouring in across the country faster than we can write them:
- Gunman fires 17 rounds at policeman’s home; police chief makes UNBELIEVABLE statement
- Protesters shut down Interstate 35 in Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter Standoff With Police In Kansas
- Parents, Sick Baby Blocked from Hospital by BLM Protestors
- Detroit police arrest four for threats against cops
- NC Police Officers Say Fast Food Staff Taunted Them, Served Them Tainted Food
The Black Lives Matter movement is based in the belief that there is substantial, and rampant, racism throughout law enforcement nationwide. Any rational person would think, ‘well there has to be some numbers out there on this’ and look into it to see if their assertion is true.
So here it is:
A Harvard professor and his student researchers have concluded a study on racial bias with regards to police officers. The team spent 3,000 hours compiling data from police records in 10 major cities across the United States and examined 1,332 shootings between 2000 to 2015. The result? Police officers do tend to fire their weapons at one race over others. Caucasians.
The study was conducted by Roland G. Fryer, Jr., a professor of economics at Harvard …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms