When Cobalt Kinetics builds a rifle, the finished product is always a well-oiled machine.
The company’s B.A.M.F. EDGE Brazed is the next stage in the evolution of its breakthrough AR platform.
- RELATED STORY: Handle It: 14 Elite AR-15 Charging Handles
Chambered in .223 Wylde, the B.A.M.F. EDGE features an ambidextrous charging handle, dual drop bolt release, 45-degree safety selector and magazine release.
The B.A.M.F. EDGE features a 16-inch Chrome Line Mid-Length standard profile barrel.
The upper and lower receivers are made from precision machined 7075 Billet-Aluminum. They have the following features:
- Custom Mated Pairs
- Beveled Mag Well
- Detachable Trigger Guard
- Nickel Boron BCG
- Threaded Pins
- Optimized Ergonomics
Precision Machined from 7075 Billet -Aluminum the hand guard is both free floating and M-Lok compatible.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Law Enforcement-Ready AR-15 Rifles Under $1,000
Other features of the B.A.M.F. EDGE include:
- Muzzle Device: Cobalt Compensator
- Grip: Hogue Overmolded Grip
- Tigger: High Performance Trigger
- Butt-Stock: Cobalt Kinetics Rifle Stock
- Gas System: Mid-Length; Adjustable Low-Profile Block
The B.A.M.F. EDGE retails for $2,785.35 and is available now.
For more information on the B.A.M.F. EDGE and other products from Cobalt Kinetics, please visit CobaltKinetics.com.
Source:: Tactical Life