By CN Staff
By Jeremy S. via TTAG
Oh boy. Senator Diane Feinstein and her team are up to their old tricks, introducing new Assault Weapons Ban legislation for 2019 that builds on her failed 2017 effort and adds a bunch of new restrictions, regulations, and bans.
Her new bill would outlaw private sales, enact safe storage mandates, and prohibit the transfer of “high capacity” magazines, among other Second Amendment infringements.
If you didn’t care about bump stocks and don’t believe in that “slippery slope” thing, you should care now. Check this out:
• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.
• Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.
• Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.
• Bans bump-fire stocks and other devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire at fully automatic rates.
Updates to Assault Weapons Ban of 2017:
• Bans stocks that are “otherwise foldable or adjustable in a manner …Read the Rest
Source:: Concealed Nation