Lessons we Refuse to Learn – Predictions About Terrorism and the Next Mass Murder
By Rob Morse
U.S.A. -(Ammoland.com)- Muslim terrorists took over a school and killed 300 people. That attack in Beslan, Russia occurred 14 years ago. Many of us would like to make sure it won’t happen here. In contrast, some American politicians are eager for the next mass murder. This is what we’ve learned and what we’ve refused to learn in the last 14 years.
- Muslims conduct terrorist attacks all over the world. There have been more than 33 thousand attacks since the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001.
- We have muslim terrorists here in the US. We imported some of them. Some grew up here.
- Political correctness now prevents us from calling a terrorists a terrorist. Being a terrorist isn’t illegal..until after they kill.
- We pretend that opening our borders to terrorists and drug gangs shows our compassion. We pretend that being weak and non-confrontational means we won’t be chosen as a target. Unfortunately, that is the emotional maturity of a young teenager.
- Our body politic and the press would rather feel good than do good. That attitude might have worked in grade school, but it doesn’t work well for adults trying to protect their children …Read the Rest