Hugo, MN – -(AmmoLand.com)- JP Enterprises has debuted their new manual rifle chassis for 2019, the Advanced Precision Ambidextrous Chassis (APAC), now available for purchase.
JP Enterprises Advanced Precision Ambidextrous Chassis (APAC)
Machined from light-weight 6061-T6 aluminum, this V-block Remington 700-compatible chassis system was designed for ease of carry and operation. The evolution of JP’s original AMCS chassis released in 2006, the APAC maintains a focus on maximizing the benefits of the AR ergonomics in a bolt gun platform. Its fully adjustable buttstock accommodates the physical needs of any shooter and offers compatibility with any AR-style pistol grip.
The APAC is fully ambidextrous, accommodating both right- and left-handed actions. Its collapsible stock is also reversible to fold over bolt handles on either side of the chassis block. The JP MK III hand guard design provides complete modularity of accessories and rails.
Additionally, the APAC provides the following suite features:
- Compatibility with nearly all Remington 700-pattern actions
- Durable, light-weight 6061-T6 construction
- Folding stock with height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design to accept right- and left-handed actions
- Durability-tested hand guard mounting with integral, extendable Arca-Swiss feature
- Compatibility with full line of MK III hand guard accessories
- Compatibility with all standard …Read the Rest