JP Enterprises recently announced the release of its newest precision shooting product, the Advanced Precision Ambidextrous Chassis (APAC). Moreover, the APAC Chassis fits Remington Model 700-type barreled actions.
Timney Triggers Releases Elite Hunter for Remington Model 700
JP machines the APAC Chassis from lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum. Additionally, the company designed the Remington 700-compatible system for easy of carry and operation, according to JP. Also, the APAC delivers AR-type ergonomics in a bolt-gun platform. Further, the fully adjustable buttstock accommodates any shooter or firing position. Meanwhile, the platform delivers even greater versatility via compatibility with an AR-style pistol grip, according to JP.
The APAC is fully ambidextrous, accommodating both right- and left-handed actions. Also, the collapsible stock reverses to fold over bolt handles on either side of the chassis block. Meanwhile, JP’s MK III handguard provides complete modularity for accessories and rails, according to JP.
JP Enterprises APAC Chassis Features
- Compatibility with nearly all Remington 700-patter actions
- Durable, lightweight 6061 T6 construction
- Folding stock delivers height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design accepts right- and left-hand actions
- Handguard features extendable Acra-Swiss
- Includes compatibility with full line of MK III handguard accessories
- Works with all standard AR-style grips
- Works with AI-pattern magazines
- Features integral bubble …Read the Rest
Source:: Tactical Life