Sacramento, CA -(AmmoLand.com)- After Tuesday’s victory, we still have to keep fighting! The Gunpocalypse bills in the Senate were going to be passed without even a vote taken.
But YOU were able to stop that from happening.
The other night, we asked you to contact the Senate and voice your opposition.
The bills to be voted on are:
- AB 1664 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- AB 1673 (Gipson): Redefines “firearms” to include items that are not firearms.
- AB 1674 (Santiago): Bans buying more than one firearm within a 30-day period.
- AB 1695 (Bonta): Makes some non-violent misdemeanors punishable by prohibitions on owning firearms.
- AB 2607 (Ting): Dramatically expands who can request a Gun Violence Restraining order.
Most of these bills are all eligible to be passed today, Thursday, June 23.
Which means they can be on the Governor’s desk as early as next week.
We are running out …Read the Rest