ANOKA, Minnesota –-(Ammoland.com)- Federal Premium has added new shot size offerings to its improved Black Cloud line. This includes various new loadings of shot size No. 1 and No. 3 in both 12- and 20-gauge. Shipments of this ammunition have been delivered to dealers.
Equipped with the new FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, the new loads deliver improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The wad’s redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns. Plus, the efficient Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
Features & Benefits
- New shot sizes in the most popular loads
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium® steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- 100 percent FLITESTOPPER payload in Close Range offerings
- Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Part No. / Description / MSRP
PWBX134 1 / 12 gauge, 3 1/2”, 1 1/2 oz., 1 …Read the Rest