#DIGTHERIG – Brian and his Glock 43 in a LAS Concealment Ronin 2.0 Holster
I carry a Glock 43, with a plus 2 magazine extension, in the AIWB position in a LAS Concealment Ronin 2.0 rig.
- Is specifically made for the appendix/abdominal carry position, the quickest to draw from and easiest to defend against taking away.
- Is made of Kydex, allowing a smooth, quick draw in any climate and sturdy opening when re-holstering.
- Is custom molded to the exact model of gun, keeping a thinner profile making it easier to conceal. I can wear with t-shirt and shorts in summer without printing.
- Provides secure, adjustable tension with the custom mold.
- Keeps gun in the same place all day during activity allowing for consistent repeatable draw.
- Keeps spare magazine securely in same location near gun (which is only practical with appendix carry)
- Has a ‘wing’ near belt clip that helps keep gun pushed against the body for better concealment.
- Has belt clips that secure it on the belt and doesn’t let it slip or ride up.
- Is pretty comfortable and doesn’t pinch or poke when seated.
- Goes on and off the belt pretty easily
For me, it doesn’t get much better, but I’m always looking.
Source:: Concealed Nation