Houston, TX -(AmmoLand.com)- Comp-Tac Victory Gear, LLC; a leading manufacturer of concealed carry, general range use, competition and leather, Kydex hybrid holsters, has released 9 holster fits and holster spare bodies for the Springfield Mod 2 firearms.
Comp-Tac offers the largest selection of concealed carry holsters including inside the waistband, outside the waistband, all Kydex and hybrid holster options. The Comp-Tac competition holsters are the most popular holsters on the market and have been voted the most popular at the IDPA Nationals three years in a row. Comp-Tac holsters offer superior fit and retention adjustment allowing each user the ability to carry comfortably and securely.
Comp-Tac makes many different holsters for Springfield firearms. With the release of the Mod 2 Comp-Tac revamped the entire Springfield line and updated their holsters to be compatible with the XD line, the XD(M) line and the new Mod 2. Available in three different lengths: a 3” slide, 4” slide and 5.25” overall length customers can now purchase these Springfield fits fits in the following holsters:
- MTAC: http://www.comp-tac.com/inside-the-waistband/mtac-holster-10225
- Neutral Cant: http://www.comp-tac.com/concealed-carry-holsters/neutral-cant-holster-10226
- Spartan: http://www.comp-tac.com/concealed-carry-holsters/spartan-holster-10231
- Infidel Max: http://www.comp-tac.com/inside-the-waistband/infidel-max-holster-10520
- International: http://www.comp-tac.com/competition-holsters/international-holster-10241
- CTAC: http://www.comp-tac.com/inside-the-waistband/ctac-holster-10217
Comp-Tac is also …read more