CCI Ammunition Releases Clean-22 High Velocity & Sub-Sonic Loads
CCI Ammunition recently announced the release of a brand new rimfire product line, Clean-22. Moreover, CCI bills Clean-22 as an ultra-clean ammunition type that reduces fouling in rimfire firearms.
WATCH: Jessie Harrison Fires the New Taurus TX22 Rimfire Pistol
Firstly, Clean-22 uses an exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel without leaving a reside, according to CCI Ammunition. The company says the new ammunition line also cuts lead buildup in suppressers by as much as 60 to 80 percent.
CCI Ammunition offers two variants of the Clean-22, Sub-Sonic and High Velocity. Also, each type utilizes a 40-ground round nose lead bullet. Moreover, CCI Ammunition says the bullet geometry is optimized for accuracy. Further, both Sub-Sonic and High Velocity Clean-22 utilize CCI primers. Above all, the company’s new Clean-22 propellant provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all .22 LR firearms, according to CCI.
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- 40-grain lead round nose bullets — red for High Velocity, blue for Sub-Sonic
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option for both casual and competitive shooters
Listed …Read the Rest
Source:: Tactical Life