Grinnell, Iowa –-(Ammoland.com)- Learn about the hottest new Brownells products from the best brands at the New Product Center.
Hosted by Merchandise Manager Paul Levy, the videos review what’s new, and remain at the New Product Center page for several weeks. Then the videos are archived on the Brownells YouTube channel, and are accessible at any time.
Products featured in this week’s video include:
1. Hill & Mac Gunworks Steel Targets. Steel targets have smooth faces with no protruding bolts or screws to eventually break or come loose, and last for thousands of rounds. Targets come with welded steel bases, and are spring-loaded to reset after being hit. Heavy steel splash guard on the front of the base protects against bullet impacts. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, and rated for both handgun and rifle rounds.
- 8″ round, pistol target. #100-500-385. $499 retail.
- 2/3 IPSC, pistol target. #100-500-386. $499 retail.
- Tombstone, pistol target. #100-500-387. $499 retail.
- Mini-Popper, pistol target. #100-500-388. $499 retail.
- 8″ round, rifle target. #100-500-390. $599 retail.
- 2/3 IPSC, rifle target. #100-500-391. $599 retail.
- Tombstone, rifle target. #100-500-392. $599 retail.
- Mini-Popper, rifle target. #100-500-393. $599 retail.
2. Nighthawk Custom 1911 Match Grade Build Kit. Kits contains every part needed …Read the Rest