By Bob Owens
Despite a complete media blackout by law enforcement officers investigating the case, the mainstream media remains obsessed with the idea of selling the public on the idea that a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado Springs was the focus of a mass murder’s* rage on Friday.
The known facts that have leaked out, however, don’t support this narrative.
- there is no evidence that the killer ever attempted to search for victims inside Planned Parenthood. He was there six hours, and never left the one room he was hiding in until he surrendered
- at least 11 of the 12 people shot in the attack were shot outside of the Planned Parenthood location (the 12th victim’s location when she was shot remained unconfirmed)
- neither Planned Parenthood employees nor customers were among the casualties (two of the three dead, however, had come to support customers)
- eyewitness accounts place most of the victims in one of several parking lots, up to 350 yards away
- police radio traffic indicates the murderer was near or inside Planned Parenthood shooting out of the location
- the only only confirmed gunfire going into the Planned Parenthood location came from from police officers attempting to pin the shooter down so that authorities could rescue victims in the parking …Read the Rest
Source:: Bearing Arms