Posted July 19, 2017 8:05 am by Comments

By Nathaniel F

According to a recent article at Military.com, US Army spokespersons said in emails with the magazine that the Army would not be re-trying the Modular Handgun System competition between finalists SIG Sauer and Glock. This statement comes on the heels of Glock Vice President Josh Dorsey’s complaint that the MHS program had been left unfinished, saying […]

Read More …

The post ARMY Says MHS Is OVER, Glock Exploring Other Options appeared first on The Firearm Blog.

…Read the Rest

Source:: The Firearm Blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *