Arizona Game & Fish Department Seek Public Input on Proposed Draft Hunt Guidelines
PHOENIX –-(Ammoland.com)- The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) has developed proposed hunt guidelines for the 2018-19 through 2022-23 hunting seasons and is requesting additional public input.
AZGFD has scheduled two meetings from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday (May 31) where constituents can view a PowerPoint presentation, then provide feedback to department personnel:
- AZGFD (Region II): 3500 S. Lake Mary Road, Flagstaff
- Prescott Valley Public Library (auditorium), 7401 E. Civic Circle, Prescott Valley
Four more meetings will coincide with a webinar on the draft proposed hunt guidelines that is set for 6-8 p.m. June 5. AZGFD will post directions on how to access the webinar this week.
- AZGFD (Region III): 5325 N. Stockton Hill Road, Kingman
- AZGFD (Region IV): 9140 E. 28th St., Yuma
- AZGFD (Region V): 555 N. Greasewood Road, Tucson
- AZGFD (Region VI): 7200 E. University Drive, Mesa
Two additional meetings where constituents can view a PowerPoint presentation (no webinar), as well as provide input to department personnel, include:
- 6-8 p.m. June 5: Eagar Town Council Chambers, 22 W. 2nd St., Eagar
- 6-8 p.m. June 7: Payson Public Library (in the Rumsey Park Complex), 328 N. McLane Road, Payson
The draft proposed hunt guidelines …Read the Rest