PHOENIX, Ariz. -(Ammoland.com)- The next meeting of the Arizona Game and Fish Commission will be Friday, Jan. 12, at the Game and Fish Department headquarters, Quail Room, 5000 W. Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, 85086.
The meeting will begin at 8 a.m. The meeting can be attended in person or viewed live here.
The meeting also can be viewed at any of the department’s regional offices statewide.
Those who wish to speak to the commission may submit “speaker cards” (blue cards) in person at the meeting, or from any regional office. The ability to speak to the commission is not available for those viewing the webcast.
Items on the agenda include:
- An update on state and federal legislation
- An update on commission priorities, including habitat improvement and conservation.
- An update on the deployment of the Arizona Management System.
- A briefing on Southern Winds, an internal collaboration by the department to conserve migratory birds through full-lifecycle observation.
Hearings on license revocations for violations of Game and Fish codes, and civil assessments for the illegal taking and/or possession of wildlife (time certain at 10 a.m. Friday).
- An update on federal lands planning.
- A briefing on the department’s engagement with Grand Canyon National Park related to planning and implementation …Read the Rest