USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Smith & Wesson has a new line of compact pistols coming out and we are getting early glimpse at the details.
It is a G19 sized handgun called the Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Pistol with an included 4” barrel and holds a 15 round magazine in 9mm (13 rounds in .40S&W). Available in both 9mm and 40 S&W with ambidextrous manual thumb safety with four interchangeable palmswell grips included.
Two models to include two calibers to include 9mm and 40 S&W.
Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Compact Pistol
All of the M&P M2.0 Compact pistols include the following features:
• Compact-size frame with accessory rail.
• New, 4” Barrel Length
• New, light, crisp M2.0™ trigger pull.
• Positive tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grips for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Low bore axis reduces perceived recoil making the M&P M2.0 pistol comfortable to shoot.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Extended rigid stainless steel chassis to reduce fl ex when fi ring.
…Read the Rest