The Michigan House recently passed a package of bills that could eventually become law in Michigan that could make concealed carry without a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) legal.
The Law Office of Terry Johnson has created a very special lecture to inform gun owners and the general public about this exciting possibility in Michigan law.
The lecture will be conducted on the date of Thursday, June 15th at 6pm at the Firearm Exchange Gun Range – 30305 Schoolcraft, Livonia, MI at 6pm. Admission fee will only be $10.
The lecture will the following subjects:
– Likelihood of Concealed Carry w/o CPL Passing Into Law?
– What Changes Will Occur in the Law?
– Will CPLs Become Obsolete?
– Will Gun Owners Become Less Knowlegable About the Law?
– Will Gun Owners Turn The Streets Into The Wild West?
– Will Gun Training and Firearm Safety Training Cease to Happen?
– How Will Police Interaction be Impacted?
– How Will Out of State Travel be Impacted?
– How Will Reciprocity be Impacted?
– Unresolved Legal Issues
The lecture will be a riveting presentation on an emerging area on Firearm Law. You do not want to wish this lecture!
Admission to this lecture on an emerging area of Michigan’s law is only $10. You do not want …Read the Rest
Source:: Legally Armed in Detroit