Mt. Orab, Ohio –-(Ammoland.com)- HM Defense announces the release of its all-new HM10 MonoblocTM rifle, the AVENGER M308. The AVENGER M308 was designed and developed by HM Defense in response to demand for a larger, .308 Win / 7.62 NATO model of their highly successful HM15 MonoblocTM rifle.
“The AVENGER offers the same high level of innovation and capability found in our HM15 rifle now in the larger HM10 platform” said Clay Barker, General Manager at HM Defense. “We are confident that our customers will be pleased with the premium features and value of our new rifle.”
The foundation of the AVENGER rifle is an all-new, custom HM10 billet lower receiver developed for low weight and maximum rigidity. Attached to the forged upper is HM’s exclusive MonoblocTM integral gas block barrel designed to minimize recoil and enable sub-MOA accuracy.
The AVENGER M308 includes the following premium features:
- HM MonoblocTM .308 Win barrel, 4150 Chromolly steel, 18” length with treaded end, 1:10 twist ratio, rifle-length gas system
- HM 15” free float 1913 Picatinny rail with MAGPUL M-LOK mounting system
- HM custom designed billet 7075-T6 lower receiver
- Velocity 3 lb. AR trigger
- Stainless steel barrel nut
- HM custom CNC muzzle …Read the Rest